Friday Five

6:35 AM

When you hate teething toys, you stick every finger in your mouth
What.a.week.  This past weekend, we FINALLY celebrated our friends Ashlin and Matt getting married!  Mike and I were away from the boys together for the first time and we had an unbelievable time with our friends and with each other.  The best part was coming home to them, their smiles and snuggles were worth being away.  By the way, I'm an avid renter from Rent the Runway but never have I ever been so obsessed with a rented item as I was with the Jay Godrey jumpsuit.  If you've never rented before, you need to do it.  It's a wonderful way to try new designers and styles you wouldn't normally try without totally committing.  Email me if you want a little discount!  Our current house SOLD (hallelujah, this girl couldn't keep it spotless much longer) and our new house is fully dry walled.  Finishes are finally coming together and it's starting to get very real.  2 kids, remodeling our dream home, when did this all happen?  Mike and I sometimes wonder when we became adults. We are looking forward to a very quiet weekend with just the boys.  Enjoy your long weekend, happy birthday AMERICA!
Morning snuggles
Wedding weekend, I took almost no photos
Jay Godrey Jumpsuit from Rent the Runway 
My fur baby, my first baby
To see our daily adventures, follow us on insta at mypeasandourpod and snapchat at skryzzz

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts