What We've Been Reading

6:24 AM


As a teacher, I know how critical it is for children to be introduced to reading as early as possible.  As soon as the boys were home, we started reading bedtime stories.  Mike and I have settled into a nice routine at night as a family.  We all head upstairs where we give the boys bathes, change into jammies, eat a small bottle, and I read a story.   We've figured out Luke is an attentive baby who loves to stare at each picture and listen intently as I read.  And then there's Campbell.   He spends most of the time cooing and trying to get his daddy's attention or trying to pull Luke's hair.  I just keep reading, maybe one day he'll pay attention during story time.  Check out a few of our current favorites!

A Porcupine Named Fluffy 
The Day the Crayons Quit
Giraffes Can't Dance

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts