Friday Five

6:14 PM

Visiting our new house
This week has been CRAZY busy.  We closed on our new house last week so demo began and it's basically down to the studs.  We are still in the process of selling our current house so I have learned how to keep the place spotless at all times which is not an easy task when you have 4 month old twins.  The week was also full of celebrations.  Over the weekend, we went out to dinner and a bar for dancing for one of my best friend's and Mike's birthdays.  We ended up at the bar where Mike and I met almost 7 years ago!  The school year is drawing to a close and even though I only taught for half of it, I ventured to our end of the year happy hour with the boys to see all of my friends and toast to another year in the books.  I'm already starting to wrap my head around going back in August and everything I need to get done to have a successful year with my new group of kiddos.  Campbell had a hearing screening that, thankfully, he passed.  And not to toot my horn but I managed to go to the doctor with both boys solo for the first time. And we did great.  Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy this beautiful weather!
Early riser from nap, first to play with the new toys
The birthday girl
Another day, another test
DIY mani/pedi: Gel Top CoatFunny Bunny. Sunday Funday
To get a peek into our daily adventures, follow us on Instagram @mypeasandourpod

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts