Twin Momma Must-Haves: Wooden Play Gym

12:09 PM


If you've ever been to our house, you know I'm a very neutral person.  I like calm colors and I'm obsessive about not having a lot of little things sitting out.  I don't know when that started, it's probably Mike's fault.  He's a neat freak.  When we found out we were having the boys, I started looking at play gyms. My worst nightmare, these big colorful play mats that didn't go with my decor (I can hear the eye rolls now).  I also could not find a play gym where the boys could play together and I wanted them to have as many opportunities to interact as possible.  After months of searching, I found Melanie Rae Wood Design on Etsy.  I contacted her and she made us the most beautiful custom double wooden play gym!  It came so quickly and the boys LOVE it.  We use it everyday during play time.  The gym came with three toys that are great for teething babies.  You can easily take them on and off to clean and add on your own toys.  Even if you don't need a double play gym, her original design is perfect for any baby. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts